I spoke too soon

Not feeling so hot today. Day 3 of Quantum Cleanse. I've never gone this long without animal products or gluten before. Like I told Seth last night, even if I ended this right now, I would totally be proud of myself. I'm not going to, but I never thought I could have this much control over food, so I'm pretty happy. Woke up feeling like I've got a low grade fever and just feeling run down. I also had my last 2 amalgam fillings out yesterday, so I could be detoxing the mercury and/or all the nitrous oxide. :) I remember when we started eating grass fed beef and chicken, I got two horrible stomach bugs out of nowhere, one right after another. Threw up for two days, no one else caught it. It was very odd. My mom suggested that I was probably detoxing from all those years of eating unhealthy meat with hormones and antibiotics in it. I thought she was crazy at the time, but I think she may have been right. I haven't even come close to a tummy bug in over 2 years now. So with that experience behind me, I figured that my body would have some adjusting issues to this cleanse. I don't like feeling like poo, but it makes me think that it's actually working. Seth unexpectedly took off work today, so the kids are at the zoo, so I'm drinking lots of water and blogging!

Things I've learned so far:
1. I don't like garbanzo bean flour, however...
2. I do like hummus with carrots, not so much with bell peppers
3. Oatmeal is my friend...
4. Vegetable broth, not so much.
5. Coconut milk rocks.

Meal plan for Thursday (Day 4)
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ cinnamon and raisins
Snack: Smoothie w/ coconut milk, bananas, and blueberries
Lunch: Leftover Quinoa and black beans topped w/ guacamole
Snack: Carrots and hummus, fresh carrot and celery juice
Dinner: Meatless Spaghetti w/ brown rice pasta and corn





Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!