Local Water Kefir Grains

Water kefir is a yummy, fermented probiotic drink that is super easy to make and super good for you. It's a natural antibiotic and totally curbs my craving for unhealthy sugary drinks. My family of 5 drinks 2 quarts in 36 hours usually and we could totally drink more.


My water kefir grains are finally multiplying. I'm thinking that I can start sharing some once a week locally. If you're interested, please let me know and I'll start a list and you can come pick them up when they're ready. With shipping, I paid $20 for mine, so it would be a big help if you wouldn't mind paying $5 for them to help me recover my initial investment. Please bring a quart canning jar with you when you pick them up because I am out.  You should only need organic sugar and non-chlorinated water to start. Dried fruit really helps them multiply and makes the kefir taste better, but it's not essential. See my earlier post for more info on water kefir. Water Kefir Newbie I also recommend reading this blog from Nourishing Creations for great tips on making it as well.

My favorite glass pitcher...

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!