Just made this using Kelly the Kitchen Kop's recipe with a few substitutions. It is sooo good. I just made deviled eggs with it and they are amazing! The consistency was so thick too, I didn't expect that. Here's what I used in my recipe: (see her recipe for blending instructions)
- 3 pastured egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar (her recipe calls for lemon juice which I think I'll try next time)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (next time I think I'll just use a tsp of organic sugar)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 cup grapeseed oil (I had read in other recipes that this is a more subtle flavor of oil than olive or coconut)
- No idea how long it will last b/c I omitted the whey portion, but I plan on making just a little to use within the week anyway. This made a good amount and it took about 5 minutes to make.