Saturday Arts & Crafts

Earlier in the week, I came across a youtube video of how to make an inflatable origami bunny. I watched it and it looked simple enough, so I sent Seth and the kids off to Hobby Lobby for origami paper. They came back with a packet of paper and instructions to build all sorts of animals for about $5. I am still trying to embrace craftiness, so I went ahead and delegated the origami animal making to Seth. I figured they would turn out much better that way anyway. :) Here's a picture of Brighton with 2 inflatable bunnies and an elephant he made with Daddy. They're currently living happily together in a teepee made out of a paper sack.

Here is the 5 minute youtube video if you want to make some bunnies with your kiddos...


Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!