We know God has a plan...

I have one devotional that I read every morning, but I have many copies of it. Today I picked up the one that I've had since 2000 and was not expecting what I found this morning. I had journaled an entry from 2005, the first year of our marriage. Whew, I had not read it since I wrote it...

"Our first baby died today. We know God has a plan. We will always love you and will never forget you." - Mommy and Daddy

That miscarriage was one of the most difficult things I've ever been through. As I read that entry while sitting on the couch this morning, I looked at my 3 beautiful babies who are so uniquely wonderful and thought, "Wow, what a plan He had. Thank you Lord for your blessings."



"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28


Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!