Giving credit where credit is due...

Last night I was mildly concerned as Maggie's fever escalated above 104 degrees. She was still very alert, just restless and nauseous. She finally threw up and her fever came down about a degree. I gave her some homeopathic meds and it still started to steadily climb back up to 103.7. I read a book on specific remedies for flu and fever and prepared a different one for her, specifically Arsenicum Album. I gave her a sip of water with the remedy and prayed for it to work. While laying there with my baby's body radiating extreme heat, I remembered what I did last time she was very sick, I prayed, no, I commanded healing in Jesus name and it worked. I had my hand on her head while I prayed and commanded that the virus be taken out of her body in the name of our risen Lord, Jesus Christ and as God as my witness, her head went cool as soon as the words were out of my mouth. Her fever broke and she started sweating and didn't want the covers anymore and fell asleep within a minute. Now I am a huge advocate for natural remedies and I do believe that God has given us many things that will help heal our body naturally, but I'm giving Him credit on this one. What an unfaithful and ungrateful child of God I would be if I didn't shout from the rooftops (or the internet in this case) and praise Him for His immediate healing of my daughter. So here I am, thanking God for healing my baby, again.



"But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5




Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!