5 years on Friday...


5 years since my baby was born.

Not my fave picture, but wanted to show the difference b/w
Brighton's birth and the other two.
5 years since a kind of love was born in my heart that I never knew existed.

5 years since my world was rocked.

5 years since horrible and traumatic memories were made that haunt me to this day.

5 years since the day I thought I wasn't going to make it to see my baby grow up.

5 years ago a passion for education about pregnancy, our bodies and the miracle of natural childbirth was born.

Don't ever underestimate the power and the impact that childbirth has on a woman. It is life-changing. Make it a good change by being as educated as possible on the risks of EVERY procedure. I wouldn't change a thing about my first experience, not because it was great, because it wasn't. But because it changed everything about me, my family and the way we live. God is good.

Half an hour after Maggie's birth.
Minutes after Owen arrived...


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28.










For further reading on natural childbirth and its many benefits, please read and watch the following:

The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth

Ina May's Guide to Childbirth

The Birth Partner, Third Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions (Birth Partner: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, &)

Your Best Birth: Know All Your Options, Discover the Natural Choices, and Take Back the Birth Experience

The Business of Being Born

Pregnant in America


Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!