Yummy, healthy, easy...

One of my favorite things to eat used to be that yummy marshmallow/cream cheese fruit dip. Today I discovered something that tastes exactly like it, but is super healthy for you. Plain Greek yogurt mixed with pure maple syrup. Oh. My. Goodness. Heaven in a bowl. The Greek yogurt is super thick, so it is still a great consistency with a good amount of maple syrup added in. Calcium, probiotics, manganese, and zinc in addition to all the nutrients from whatever fruit you decide to eat it with. I am a huge fan of the above pictured full-fat, organic, grass fed, Greek yogurt that I buy at the OSU-OKC farmer's market on Saturday morning. Stoneyfield also makes an organic Greek yogurt that is pretty yummy. It also makes a great substitution for sour cream on baked potatoes and I've tasted amazing cheesecake made with it. I'm sure they have non-organic versions everywhere, but I'm pretty sure Target and Wal-mart carry the Stoneyfield brand. :) Happy snacking... 

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!