Who needs moving boxes??

Well, apparently not us. (Insert awkward laugh here.) This afternoon we received a call from the foster care ranch we applied at last month. "Although we were a perfect fit," they said, "they couldn't justify placing a family out there with three biological children." It has been a mix of emotions since... rejection, embarrassment, relief, excitement... to name a few. Sadly, this is the main thought running through my head right now, "Wow. People are really going to think we're idiots. We were so confident that this was going to happen, we cancelled our construction loan to build our dream house. How can I blog my way out of this one?" Thankfully, I don't have to. Because in the end, it doesn't matter what you think, no offense.

"Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ." Galatians 1:10

He has something even better planned for us and we are certain of that. Stay tuned for bigger and better news. God is good.


Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!