A perfect fit!



After 2 calls and 2 placements that got cancelled before we picked them up, we have finally brought home our angel. Third times the charm, right?! And I know how much easier it is to say now, but I wouldn't change anything about what happened to get us to this point. It has been a long 9 months, but I am so glad we never gave up. This sweet baby girl fits into our family better than if she had been born into it. She actually makes the dynamics of our family run better and she makes my job easier, oddly enough. I told Seth today that if I could have controlled this whole situation and picked out every detail I couldn't have done a better job. God is extremely unpredictable, but always outdoes himself when it comes to blessing us. Her and Owen are so cute playing together and she seems to have adjusted very well. She took a 3 hour nap today! Woo hoo! We are all having so much fun with her and feel blessed beyond belief. We have no idea what will end up happening, but regardless of whether or not she's with us for four days or forever, she will always hold a very special place in my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!