All of me

I heard this song yesterday when driving and I almost had to pull over because the tears were streaming down my face because the words fit so perfectly with our life right now. Listen to this song by Matt Hammitt and say a prayer for these sweet children in foster care. Oklahoma shelters are more full than they've ever been right now. We need more foster parents. These kids are worth risking a broken heart. I promise.


"Afraid to love, something that could break, 
Could I move on, if you were torn away?
I'm so close to what I can't control
I can't give you half my heart, and pray it makes you whole

You're gonna have all of me, you're gonna have all of me, 
You're worth every fallen tear, you're worth facing every fear
You're gonna know all my love, even if it's not enough
Enough to mend our broken hearts, giving you all of me is where I'll start." 




Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!