And then there were 5...maybe 6. :)


What a whirlwind these past few days have been. Thanksgiving day we picked up a darling 3 year old from a foster care shelter to spend the day with us. Our family fell in love with this precious girl with deeply troubled eyes. When we went to take her back, she started screaming the second we pulled into the driveway. They had to peel her off of me because she was hysterical. I promised her that we would be back. 4 days later, we picked her up and brought a smiling little girl home to stay with us. In under 24 hours, God provided another set of bunk beds, a mattress, bedding, a booster seat and lots of other things headed our way this week. Has it been a crazy 24 hours? Absolutely, but it has been joy-filled. I took the two "twins" (found out Little Miss is only a month younger than Maggie) to get matching haircuts and their toes painted. I feel so blessed to have this baby girl in my house. She also has a baby brother in a shelter right now and I am very much desiring to foster him as well. I need prayer over the next week or so for guidance and wisdom. I want what God wants and if He wants me to get this baby then I will, knowing that he will provide the sanity that I'll need to go along with it. Seth and I just need to make sure that we make a sound decision and not just an emotional one. Thank you friends, for all of your help, gifts and prayers during this journey. And to think that we've only just begun!


“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.”
-John Wesley

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!