First day back...

Seth re-entered the financial industry today as an Asst. Branch Mgr for a credit union. He had a great day. I didn't start counting down hours until 2pm, so that's not too bad right? I hate wishing time away, so hopefully God will do a work in me that makes this a bit easier. I was able to have dinner ready, bathed two kids, did 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed, cleaned out my refrigerator and took care of and played with 6 children. It really was a productive day. The hard part was missing my hubby. Owen walked around all day looking for "Da da." And bedtime came really soon, he hardly had time to say hi to all the kids, much less spend time with them. There is a season for everything though, which is what I keep reminding myself. The Lord uses every circumstance to draw us closer to Him and I did do A LOT of praying today. ha ha

My favorite part of the day was when I showed Maggie our clean refrigerator. She let out the cutest and most genuine praise, "Mama! It is beautiful!" How precious is my girl? I started thinking about it later though and decided that I may need to clean my fridge more often, so that she's not so awe-struck the next time. :)

"God does not further our spiritual life in spite of our circumstances, but in and by our circumstances." - Oswald Chambers

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!