Relinquishing control... again.


As hard as it is to pray this Father, Your glory is more important than my pain. I give these children to you. I give these birth parents to you. I lay them at the cross. Use me. Send me. Let me show others the love that is possible through Christ Jesus. May my every move be Spirit led so as to bring you and your Kingdom the most glory. Help me to remember every day that You are the goal, not adoption, not recruiting foster parents or even getting as many children as possible into homes. You are the goal. Salvation to the lost is the goal. May you use this ministry to show your glory and your faithfulness and your life changing hope to the lost. Give me your eyes, your ears, your heart. Humble me. "May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Galatians 6:14

Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!