Butterflies

It's about that time. Court is next week for our sibling set and my belly is doing flips. As a reminder, this court date could decide whether rights will be terminated or if she will get more time to work her plan. In addition to that, it will also likely decide whether or not unborn sibling enters dhs custody when she's born. I have no idea what to expect since we have had 5 different caseworkers in 9 months. I'm not sure what I even want to happen, there are so many options. I can't believe it's already here. I told their birth mom I would go to support her, and I will go, but I really don't want to. I like to send my husband as the rep for our family. I hate court. I feel like I'm going to puke the whole time I'm there. Please pray for peace and understanding for everyone involved. Thank you.


Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!