God's timing is definitely not my timing.

Mom gets 90 more days to prove herself. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I feel like she's had ample time to show her concern and love for these children. I love her and care for her a whole lot, but she cannot safely and effectively parent these children. She needs a parent, for goodness sake. DHS wants this new baby to be born before they make any rulings so that it will apply to her as well. I understand that, but I am so ready for this to be over. God is gently reminding me though that His ways are not my ways and I am grateful and accepting of that. My heart is sad for mom. She had a rough day, parts of which I'm not comfortable blogging about, so I will leave it at that. Please pray for her and this unborn baby's safety.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!