House pictures, finally.


I have 5 out of 6 kids napping right now, so I thought I would take some quick pics since my kitchen is clean. I am going to show before and after so that you can see how incredibly hard my hubby has worked on this house. The house was completely gutted, as in there were no walls, ceilings, floors, etc. Due to some serious structural issues, it all had to be torn down and replaced. If you haven't seen the upstairs pics, here is the link to those. We still have a few things to do and finish, but we are so happy to be here and seeing Seth more!! It was a long 5 months without him!

The yellow that we painted most of the house is a soft, buttercream yellow. The camera and the light in the pictures don't do it justice, just an fyi. :)


Living room - before

Living room - after
Living room - after


Dining room -before

Dining room - after (yes, my picture is crooked.) 

Kitchen -before

Kitchen - after




"Stair room" - before

Stair room - after. Seth removed the wall separating it from the kitchen.

Master bath - before

Master bath - after (Seth combined two small bathrooms to make one giant one.)
Kids' bathroom - before (yep, that's carpet)

Kids' bathroom - after
Now the rest of the pics still need a little work and I have a napping child in one of the pictures, but if I don't post them now, it will likely never happen.
Master before

Master after
Our family closet! Most of our clothes fit in the large
master closet. This makes putting up laundry so much easier.

My mama organized most of this for us. She is a God-send!

To Do: :) This is our future schoolroom, currently it is our storage room. 
We are BLESSED!

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!