Looking Back

I'm bed-ridden this week, with a pinched nerve, so I've been reading past blogs and looking at pictures. This quote really stood out to me. I posted it 6 months before getting Hannah, our first foster child, and now adopted daughter. I am so thankful we followed God into the unknown. More than the blessing of 4 more children, we drew closer to Him and know Him better now than ever. Praise You Father!
1 month before foster parent certification was final.

"Ultimately, I have just as little control over my own life and what will happen to me. Isn't the easiest thing at this point to start living in a guarded, safe, controlled way? To stop taking risks and to be ruled by our fears of what could happen? Turning inward is one way to respond; the other is to acknowledge our lack of control and reach out for God's help. If life were stable, I'd never need God's help. Since it's not, I reach out for Him regularly. I am thankful for the unknowns and that I don't have control, because it makes me run to God." - Francis Chan, Crazy Love

So incredibly thankful for the unknowns and God's faithfulness through it all.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!