11/17/16




"How amazing are the deeds of the LORD! All who delight in Him should ponder them. Everything He does reveals His glory and majesty. His righteousness never fails. He causes us to remember His wonderful works. How gracious and merciful is our LORD!" Psalm 111:2-4

17 years ago today, I began allowing the LORD to direct my life. I gave Him my life and sought His face for a few years. My roots were shallow though and I lost my way after having children and became consumed with parenting. I'm so grateful that He is so merciful and never left me even though I was self-centered and stubborn. 6 years ago, I experienced the LORD in a way that I never had before... I sought Him with all of my heart and began to obey His commands, no matter how scary they seemed. He is faithful to answer His promise that when you seek Him with all of your heart, you will find Him. (Jeremiah 29:13)  I consistently spent time with Him every day, reading His word and praying for guidance. My roots grew deeper and deeper. He called us to many seemingly crazy things, but He has provided above and beyond all that we have ever needed. He IS faithful friends. Trust Him with the scary stuff. He will honor and bless your obedience. Thank You Father, for the opportunity to serve and glorify You. There is no greater joy than being in the center of Your will and doing Your work here on earth. Be glorified in me. 

Popular posts from this blog

My Tips for New Foster Parents

New Placements - Questions Foster Parents Should Ask

Fiery Trials