Reviving the blog

Facebook has been my writing outlet for a year now. It was the easiest way to keep everyone updated on Judah and has also been an amazing platform to share God's glory. Once again, we feel like our life is more focused and joyful without it, so we say goodbye for now. I am compelled to share scripture and all that God does, so I am planning on transferring that to my blog. Thank you for reading, supporting and encouraging us so faithfully.

I am currently reading through the Old Testament. I just finished Judges. What a mess that book was. I'm learning so much reading through it all book by book. This resource is helping tremendously - The Bible Project. It has short, 8 minute, videos that give a great overall explanation of the book of the Bible and how it ties in to everything else. I have been watching the video, reading the book and then watching the video one more time. It has increased my understanding greatly.

Psalms are so restorative to me, so I like to read at least one of those everyday as well. Here are the scriptures that stood out and comforted me during my reading today.

"The LORD is like a father to His children, tender and compassionate to those who fear Him. For He knows how weak we are; He remembers we are only dust." Psalm 103:13-14


Popular posts from this blog

My Tips for New Foster Parents

New Placements - Questions Foster Parents Should Ask

God is Faithful