Cloth wipes concoction


I started using cloth wipes about 8 months ago. It has really been a good experience, or at least as good as a wipe experience can be. One of my pet peeves about it though was that just using filtered water in the spray bottle didn't help the wipe glide over the poo covered bum like store bought disposable wipes. I fixed the problem! I added a squirt of natural almond oil to the spray bottle. I also added about 8 drops of essential tea tree oil because it is naturally antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. Score! (I also add a few drops of the tea tree oil to every cloth diaper load I wash.) For cloth wipes, I just cut up old receiving blankets. They frayed a little after the wash, but not enough for me to take time to figure out how to hem them. 8 months later, I have yet to have one with a stain. Click the links above if you want to know where I buy my oils.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

Judah is 2!!

38 Years Young