20 1/2 days to go! :)

So I'm eating salad for lunch. I've never been a huge salad eater and I'm missing the crackers and cheese that usually go with it. Trying to figure out what I can eat next to get the salad taste out of my mouth. lol Maybe a glass of coconut milk and some oatmeal cookies. Here's my meal plan for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to vegetarian gumbo tonight and cornbread! 


Tuesday Meal Plan
Day 2 of Quantum Cleanse
Breakfast: Healthy Banana Cookies, carrot and celery juice
Snack: Smoothie made w/ 2 bananas, blueberries, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and coconut milk
Lunch: Leftover vegetarian gumbo w/ brown rice
Snack: Veggies and hummus
Dinner: Fried eggs and potatoes cooked in flavorless coconut oil, gluten free toast w/ honey sweetened jam.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!