God speaks through 5 year olds too. :)


God loves to use my 5 year old to speak to me. It is usually a very humbling experience, if you can imagine. Yesterday, I was talking to Seth while Brighton played with Legos in the same room. I was expressing my deep concerns about vaccinating our future foster children and how difficult it was going to be for me to do. Seth had no pearls of wisdom for me, but Brighton did. He looked at me and said, "Mama, just pray." I went about picking up the house and came back about 10 minutes later with what I thought was a decent idea about talking to the pediatrician about spacing out the shots. I mentioned it to Seth and again, Brighton looked and me and said, "Didn't I just tell you to pray?" :)

Okay God. I hear you. I'm not in control, I never will be. I'm giving this to you and I'm just going to pray.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!