Choosing to say "Yes."

I'm re-reading Kisses from Katie and have to share this quote because it is so true for us and for so many others that God uses in mighty ways.

"Sometimes, the everyday routine of my life feels so normal to me. At other times the idea of raising all these children seems like quite a daunting task. I realize that since I have chosen an unusual path it is easier for outsiders to look at my life and come to the conclusion that it is something extraordinary. That I am courageous. That I am strong. That I am special. But I am just a plain girl from Tennessee. Broken in many ways, sinful and inadequate. Common and simple with nothing special about me. Nothing special except I choose to say "yes." "Yes" to the things God asks of me and "yes" to the people He places in front of me. You can too. I am just an ordinary person. An ordinary person serving an extraordinary God." - Katie Davis

Katie Davis and her girls

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!