Listening

My sick, chilly boy.
"God talked to me," my feverish six year old said. "I know God is here." Brighton had a fever of 104, so I was starting to get a little concerned that maybe he was delirious. I asked him, "What did He say, baby?" Brighton replied, "He told me that I needed lots of sleep and lots of water. And that He was healing me right now." I asked him how he talked to Him and he said that, "I was just real quiet and I listened and then I heard Him. Maggie, if you're real quiet, you can hear God too."

:) I am amazed at how God uses these sweet babies to teach me.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand." John 10:27-28

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!