We FINALLY have a house update!


You have no idea how long I have been waiting to write this post! Okay, well, you probably do. Since last July! So since Thanksgiving, we have been told that we could close on the land potentially "next week." Well, next week has turned into 6 months with title issues, a change in our land, a change of builders, etc... I have to admit, I have been pretty darn patient because this whole building a house thing has been all God anyway. I didn't want to push it too much! We knew it would be in His timing. These past few weeks though, my patience wore thin. We had been waiting on down payment assistant to close for almost a month and it was supposed to be done about 10 days ago. I really haven't prayed or asked for prayer regarding the closing or the house, because like I said, we are so blessed with this and I just felt like I could be praying for more important things. I felt a prompting yesterday though, to ask Him to help get this thing going. So I prayed, "God schedule a closing today. You want to give your children good things, so I am asking that you get a closing scheduled today." I thought about just saying "soon" instead of "today," but I wanted to know it was God if it happened. This morning at 7:30am, Seth called and told me that we are scheduled to close on April 8. I'm thinking I should have asked a little earlier :) God is great. Without further ado, here's a picture of our land. I can assure you that all future pictures will be much more exciting to look at. Builder has estimated 120 days max until completion.


Life's about to get even more exciting! Thank you Lord for your UNBELIEVABLE blessings!!

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!