There's more than 1 way to get rid of a TV...

Seth and I have decided that we would much rather bless someone than make such little profit on the sale of our televisions. So, by the end of the day, we will officially be TV-less. I was reading an article in an awesome new magazine called, Natural Health, I stole from my mom the other day. The article was a summary of a book by Cami Walker, called 29 Gifts: How a Month of Giving Can Change Your Life. The author, who is battling multiple sclerosis, "went from being unable to walk and feeling depressed and angry to being able to hike a mile and feeling a strong sense of love" after her 29 day project. I thought that was amazing! I've always known that blessing someone with a gift makes you feel great, but who knew it could actually improve your health?! Pretty awesome. I've got this book on order at the library, but I thought it would be neat to go ahead and start my own little project of giving. We don't have the financial means to bless people with money, but we are so fortunate in so many other areas and if we can think outside the box just a little, I know we will be blessed by blessing others. So, Day 1 - The Jesus House is getting our TV and I will get to feng shui my living room. :)

Check out her website and join me in the 29 day giving challenge! http://www.29gifts.org/video/welcome-to-29giftsorg

Before - stresses me out just looking at this picture. 



After - sigh of relief! 




Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!