Toxic Tuesday: Toxic Attitude?

Looks can be deceiving. :)
My kids have been so difficult these past few days. This morning, my 4 year old hit me and my almost 3 year old bit me. Both firsts for them. I don't necessarily feel overwhelmed, just lost in the world of parenting and discipline. I don't know if they're acting out because the TV is gone or because they've been stuck with me for over a week because they've been sick. I'm leaning towards the latter, because I'm pretty sure my attitude is the cause of theirs. I haven't had a break in almost two weeks and I need one! I just put the kids in bed and I'm hoping that they will all nap and I can have some time to read my Bible, eat lunch and thumb through a magazine. Hopefully enough to replenish my patience and sanity.

Organic peppers from farmer's mkt
This weather is calming to me. Luckily we were all able to play outside for almost an hour this morning before the rain. I'm on Day 3 of 29 of giving. The kids and I dropped off some toys at our local WIC office for their waiting room. When Seth had lost his job about a year and a half ago, they were the first state agency we found out about that could help us with putting food on the table. It was such an amazing blessing at the time, I have since wanted to do something to say thank you. For those on WIC, the OSU-OKC farmer's market accepts WIC produce coupons now. Please take advantage!

Having a snack by the tree.




"Recycling" a paper sack! 

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to Judah

38 Years Young

Judah is 2!!